Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My submission for ScrapFit Challenge #22








ScrapFit has another fun challenge, #22: "Fans, Fans, Everywhere Fans"

For this challenge I want to see your fans/peeps/friends—I need a LO/altered art with 5-10 pictures in it. Could be friends, family, animals---whatever you like.

I made this album for my beautiful little niece, Emma, who is almost 2 yo and trying to talk and recognize all of her family members. This has been one of my most favorite projects and she just loves it!

4 comments:

  1. Desiree I totally love this project! You did a fabulous job with it and I want to make one of these for my kids too!!! You rocked it gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you have got some great photos and your mini album is gorgeous girl..LOVE it ;)
    Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family project with fab photos! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is fabulous!!! Love your workout!!

    ReplyDelete